The Philippine Embassy in Kuwait wishes to inform the Filipino community in Kuwait, especially those who are not yet registered as overseas voters (OVs), that the Department of Foreign Affairs Overseas Voting Secretariat (DFA-OVS) and the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) have launched the iRehistro System on May 08.
The iRehistro is an online system whereby the unregistered overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) may fill up or accomplish their application for registration as overseas voters. The system provides electronic ways for overseas Filipinos to fill up or accomplish their applications for registration anytime wherever they are.
The following are the steps to be followed by applicants:
- Access the COMELEC’s websites: www.irehistro.com or www.comelec.gov.ph
- Select type of application from the list;
- Fill up application form;
- Select the preferred appointment date and time for personal appearance at the Embassy for the capturing of your biometrics (photo, thumbprints and signature);
- Submit the form and print. Please do not sign the accomplished/printed form;
- Present the accomplished/printed form and a copy of your passport to the Voter Registration Machine (VRM) Operator of the Embassy on the date and time of appointment.
- Sign the accomplished/printed form in the presence of the COMELEC representative at the Embassy; and
- Submit to biometrics capturing conducted by the VRM Operator.
For more inquiries, please contact the Embassy at 22528422 ext. 2009.
Via : GOV.PH