Following the Kuwaiti government’s latest extension of its official holidays to combat the Coronavirus Disease 2019, the Philippine Embassy informs the Filipino community in Kuwait that its office hours from 13 to 23 April 2020 are from 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. only.
The Embassy also informs the Filipino community that on the dates mentioned above, the following frontline services will not be provided:
- Passport renewal application
- Passport claiming/releasing (non-emergency cases)
- Philippine Visa application
- Notarization and authentication of documents
- Civil registration (Report of Marriage and Death)
- Civil weddings, and applications for solemnization of marriage
- Overseas voter registration
- Embassy Assisted Repatriation Program (EARP)
During these dates, the Embassy will remain open for the following:
- Passport claiming/releasing (emergency cases)
- Travel Document and Report of Birth issuances (for the Kuwait Amnesty Program)
- Assistance-to-Nationals (ATN) services except for the EARP
The Embassy continues to appeal to the Filipino community in Kuwait to stay at home, follow the instructions of authorities, and follow the Embassy’s official Facebook page and Twitter account for the latest updates and advisories.