Good News: Kuwait Airways will go to the Philippines to conduct an interview.
“At the moment, Kuwait Airways is undergoing a huge transformation where we’re gonna really change the map of the airline in the region. We will focus on both groundhandling staff, engineering staff, dispatchers and security as well,” – Khaled Almuaili, human resources director ng Kuwait Airways.
Kuwait Airways Needs the following Staffs :
- Traffic officer: 31,000 Pesos
- Transit officer: 31,800 Pesos
- Lost and Found officer: 31, 800 Pesos
- Baggage Sorter: 41, 340 Pesos
- Porter: 26, 712 Pesos
- Equipment Operator: 31,800 Pesos
- Tarmac Officer / Ramp Officer: 31,800 Pesos
- Weight and Balance officer / Load control staff: 31,800 Pesos
- Cargo Officer: 31,800 Pesos
- Ground Equipment Mechanic: 39,432 Pesos
- Ground Equipment Electrician: 39,432 Pesos
- Hydraulic Mechanic: 39, 432 Pesos
- Female: 21 – 30 years-old with Aviation experience
- Male: 21 – 40 years-old with Aviation experience
Company Packages :
- Free accommodation
- Food allowance
- Free transportation
“We want to target the Philippines because of the education background, the language and the customer experience. The Filipino, they have a different kind of touch in relation [to others] and to give the customer experience to the employees in all terms compared to other nationalities,”Almuaili explained.
How to apply :
Visit : Yaazeemir International Manpower Agency
RM 405 AP BLDG 1563 AGONCILLO CORNER PEDRO GIL STS ERMITA, MANILA
Tel No/s : 2303090/ 2302514/ 09479537639
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
“I will be so happy if you come all kabayans. Try your best and good luck,” said Khaled Hamdan, overseas manager of the Yaazeemir International Manpower Agency.
For more information see below video :