The Ministry of Health confirmed that another 10 cases of people with coronavirus were detected in Kuwait.
In a press conference, the Ministry of Health Assistant Undersecretary for Public Health Affairs Dr. Buthaina Al-Mudhaf confirmed that there are 10 new cases of COVID-19 in Kuwait in the last 24 hours. All of these new cases were related to people coming from Iran.
The new number of infected individuals in Kuwait is now 56. She also stressed out that the Health Ministry in Kuwait is very transparent when it comes to dealing with these individuals with coronavirus.
Dr. Buthaina also said that these individuals are all in stable condition and already recovering.
Moreover, health officials are supervising 4 planes that evacuated 434 Kuwaiti nationals who arrived yesterday. Another plane carrying 189 passengers helped evacuate Kuwaiti nationals from Bangkok. All these nationals undergone necessary procedures approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Facts About COVID-19
- Regardless of race or ethnicity, COVID-19 can make you sick. It is not true that only those Asian descent have a higher chance of getting or spreading the virus.
- The first signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- Washing your hands often helps prevent COVID-19.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth especially when your hands are unwashed.
- Coronavirus is not spread through ventilation or through the water.